Hi! I’m Vanessa, TallyMom, from Tally Connection.
Storytime with TallyMom celebrates the joy in reading great books with kids, while promoting youth literacy in our community. The series offers two complimentary services:
- Parents, caregivers and teachers are invited to tune in with children anytime at YouTube.com/TallyConnection to listen to popular children’s stories. A new story is added to our growing library each week. Our videos are designed to captivate and engage young listeners. Videos feature TallyMom and her own children, and often take place at fun locations around town or incorporate special themes.
- Local businesses and non profits, public service locations, area event planners and parents can contact TallyMom for live appearances with a general or themed storytime. We’ll bring the books and we’ll be sure to engage our young audience.
- Maybe your preschool or school wants to plan a special storytime event. We can do this!
- Maybe your business wants to begin offering a weekly or monthly storytime to encourage local parents to visit your locations with their children. We can do this!
- Maybe you’re planning a family friendly event and would like to include a fun activity for children attending. We can do this!
- Maybe your restaurant offers a weekly Kids Eat Free special and you want to boost it up a bit. We can do this!
- Maybe you work with a local non profit organization for children and would like to incorporate a storytime for the kids. We can do this!
Storytime with TallyMom has been at The Bookshelf, Chick-fil-A family nights, Tallahassee Movies in the Park, The Cake Shop, Growing Room and Boys & Girls Club…to name a few. We’re around town, reading with children, promoting youth literacy and having fun doing it!
Have some questions? Ready to look at the calendar together? Contact TallyMom, Vanessa, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 850.597.0765. I’m excited to hear from you!