Taste of Tallahassee
- Locally-roasted Lucky Goat Coffee Do you know why its a lucky goat? Try Tallahassee’s locally roasted coffee in several different blends.
- Florida’s Bounty Jam (with fruit grown right here in Tallahassee, FL) We take pride in picking local fruits and turning them into one of a kind spreads.
- Florida’s Bounty Hand Pie Pie Crust Mix Yummy, buttery pie crust mix which takes only minutes to whip up. Use with Florida’s Bounty jams to create a gourmet pop tart/turn-over that will make everyone smile.
- Honey Pax Tupelo Honey Locally harvested “Queen of the Honeys”; these bees work hard to make the worlds best honey flavor.
- Spreading utensil Made of wood, this utensil works well for cooking with cast iron, Teflon, or stainless steel. You might decide to make it the household spreader too.
- Product cards providing information about each local supplier If you weren’t sure how you wanted to use your fun flavors, we provide product cards with easy to follow directions for recipes that are proven fan favorites.
- Reusable Tin container with seed packet Start your own edible arrangement and herb garden with the planter and seeds provided.
- All gifts come shrink-wrapped and decorated with ribbons and a tag We take pride and great care in hand crafting each unique design. Personalize your message during checkout in the Order Notes Box, if you desire.
[quote]We have been developing the best relationships with locals throughout Leon and surrounding counties. Through our own discoveries and through people believing in our mission too, we have access to the sweetest trees and plumpest vines. We hand pick all of our fruits and make our own specialty jams and sauces from recipes that we develop ourselves. We want to share these seasonal treats with you in our variety pack. If you prefer to choose your own flavors, please email or give us a call at 850-445-0552.[/quote]
- Twisted Figalicious
- Blueberry Pie
- Pindo Palm
- Strawberry Fig
- Muscadine, Scuppernong
- Pear Butter
A Message From the Owner
Florida’s Bounty was created because of the love I have with local Florida treasures and the people who create them. I am excited to bring to you these unique, hand-selected gems and know you will enjoy them as much as I do. To find out more about Florida’s Bounty, its specialty jams and other local products that I support search through the website and enjoy!
~Rebecca Posner and her loving family