Things to do at the farm:
- Get lost in the Crop Maze.
- Pan for real Georgia Gold.
- Find Your Perfect Pumpkins.
- Play in the corn crib.
- Play the Maze Trivia Game.
- Launch the Pumpkin Chunking Trebuchet.
- Horseback riding.
- Play miniature golf [new this year].
- Eat lunch. BBQ, Hot Dogs, Boiled Peanuts
- Haunted maze and hayride on Friday night, Oct 30 and Saturday night Oct 31
- Fall Family Fun
Armbands: $10 per child over age 3 and $8 per adult. Includes the seven acre maze, 2 bounce houses, tire swings, unlimited hayrides, miniature golf, corn pool, and paint for painting a purchased pumpkin.
Pan for Georgia Gold: $5 each. We will have how to demonstrations through out the day and we will provide a small glass vile for the gold you find.
Sift for gems from North Carolina. $10 per gallon bag. Every bag has gems.
Group Rates: 10% discount for groups of 15 or more on entry armbands.
Horse rides: $7.00 A led ride on a trail down to the Pumpkin Patch and around the top of the hill. Great photo opportunity.
Pumpkins: $4 for pie pumpkins, $8 for medium $12 for large, $45 for extra extra large.
Pumpkin Chunkin. $10.00 You can launch your pumpkin on our 20 ft tall 1000 pound “Pumpkin Chunker” Trebuchet to see if yours can go the distance. Pumpkin included.
Also available for your fall decorating needs. Flowering mums, corn stalks, hay bales, and of course pumpkins of all sizes.